Company limited by guarantee in Kenya.
A company limited by guarantee is a type of company that generally for non-profit objectives.
A company limited by guarantee requires all directors and members to undergo vetting before the company is Registered..
How long does it take to register a company limited by guarantee in Kenya?
At B & I East Africa, we provide you with fast and reliable company limited by guarantee registration and support services.
Both Kenyans and Foreign nationals may freely register a company limited by guarantee in Kenya without any restrictions. However, it is important to note that all applications go through a vetting process and being a foreign national abroad may end in delays.
A company limited by Guarantee may take between 4 to 8 months to process.
Proceedure for registration of a company limited by guarantee in Kenya.
- 1. Name Search. Search and registration of the proposed name.
- 2. Execution of forms CR1, CR3 and Form CR8.
- Once the name is approved and reserved. The company registration forms are executed and signed by the directors and members of the company.
- 3. Application for registration. - The application forms are then launched with the Registrar for registration.
- 4. Registration and issuance of certificate of Incorporation.
Requirements for registration of a company limited by guarantee in Kenya.
To register a company limited by guarantee you require the following.
- 3 Proposed namez of company in order of preference.
- Objectives of the company..
- Names of the Directors of the company.
- Names of the Members of the company.
- Contact information of the directors and members of the company ie. - Email address, Telephone number, postal address and residential addresses.
- Scans of National ID or Passport bio data and passport photo of directors and members.
- Proposed physical address of the company.
“A company limited by guarantee in Kenya does not have a Nominal capital nor any division of shares.”
We also provide a whole range of post registration services to our clients.
- Foreign director PIN
- Company PIN
- Bank account processing
A PIN is a Tax registration certificate required by persons and corporates to open bank account, get a least, single business permits etc..