Class I immigration Permit application in Kenya.
A Class i Immigration Permit in Kenya is also commony referred to as a Missionary Permit or a Charitable Permit in Kenya.
Who can apply for a Class I Permit in Kenya?.
- Religious work In Kenya.
- Charitable work in Kenya
“ A Class I permit is issued for foreign nationals undertaking charitable or religious work in Kenya”
Requirements for application of a Class I permit in Kenya
- 1. Copy of certificate of registration of the organization.
- 2. Copy of the constitution or memorandums of the organization.
- 3. PIN certificate and Tax compliane of the Organization.
- 4. Copy of current Passport of the applicant.
- 5. Passport photo of the applicant.
- 6. CV of the applicant.
- 7. Copy of relevant qualification certificates of the applicant.
- 9. Contact information of both the applicant and the organization. Email addresses, Telephone number, Postal address.
- 10. Physical address of the organization and Residential address of the applicant.
The Key pointer of a Class i permit is the the Organization must be a charitable organization and the applicant duly qualified.
How to apply for a Class i permit in Kenya
Upon compilation of the requirements. We shall fill out the class I permit application form 25 and submit the application for processing, clearance and approval.