Online Foreign company registration in Kenya
B & I East Africa, provides you with a reliable Foreign company registration service in Kenya. A foreign company is a company registered in a foreign jurisdiction seeking to register the same company in Kenya and getting a Certificate of compliance to conduct its business in Kenya.
Foreign company registration enables a foreign entity to maintain its original corporate identity, structure and legal status as is in the foreign jurisdiction in Kenya and to acquire legal status to trade locally.
How do I register a foreign company in Kenya?
At B&I East Africa, we process your Foreign company registration applications.
Procedure for registration of a Foreign company in Kenya.
- Name reservation - To verify if the proposed foreign company name is available for registration in Kenya.
- Execution of forms F236, F237, F238
- Appointment of Local representative.
- Registration and issuance of certificate of Incorporation
- PIN application
What are the requirements to register a foreign company in Kenya?
- Scanned certified copy of certificate of incorporation of company from country of registration.
- Scanned certified copy of the Memorandums and Articles of Association of the company. (If in a Foreign language, interpreted and certified copy)
- Registered office in country of origin (Plot / House number, road, City, country)
- Registered office of the Branch in Kenya. (Name of building/ location, plot number, road, county).
- Names of the Directors / shareholders and share structure.
- Contact information of the directors / shareholders - Email address, Telephone number, postal address and residential addresses.
- Scans of Passport bio data and passport photo of directors / shareholders.
- Appointment of local representative
Appointment of local representative in Kenya.
- Names in full of the local representative.
- Copy of ID and PIN of the local representative..
- Scan passport photo of the local representative.
- Contact information of the local representative. IE. Postal address, email, Telephone number.
- Residential address of the local representative.
“Upon presentation of the certified documents, the prescribed forms and payment of the registration fees. The application is processed and a certificate of compliance is issued for successful applications.”
Which Forms are required for Foreign company Registration.
Registration of a branch of a Foreign Company in Kenya
The registration of a branch of a foreign company in Kenya enables foreign registered entities to register and trade in Kenya
We also provide a whole range of post registration services to our clients.
- Foreign director PIN
- Foreign Company PIN
- Bank account processing
A PIN is a Tax registration certificate required by persons and corporates to open bank account, get a least, single business permits etc..