Class G immigration Investor Permit application in Kenya.
A Investor Immigration work Permit in Kenya is an immigration Permit issued to Business investors wishing to set up trade and commerce and to reside in Kenya.
A Investor immigration permit is issued to persons wishing to trade or carry on a consultancy or conduct a profession in Kenya.
“An Investor Permit gives legal status to foreign nationals wishing to do any business in Kenya”
Requirements for application of an Investor permit in Kenya
- 1. Copy of certificate of incorporation / registration of the employer company or organization.
- 2. Copy of the Memorandums or registration documents of the company or organization.
- 3. PIN certificate of the Company / Organization.
- 4. Copy of current Passport of the applicant.
- 5. Passport photo of the applicant.
- 6. Bank Statement of USD 100,000 or equivalent in any currency.
- 7. Provide a proof of offshore transaction receipt / slip.
- 8. CV of the applicant.
- 9. Contact information of both the applicant and the employer. Email addresses, Telephone number, Postal address.
- 10. Physical address of the company and Residential address of the applicant.
The Key pointer of a Class G permit is the investment amount. To qualify, you need to provide documented and verifiable proof of the funds.
How to apply for a Class G permit in Kenya
Upon compilation of the requirements. We shall fill out the Investor permit application form 25 and submit the application for processing, clearance and approval.