How to register a company in South Sudan.
Company registration process in South Sudan is digitalized and investor friendly.
We provide front to end company registration services in South Sudan and related compliance service.
The registration of companies in South Sudan is carried out under the Ministry of Justice department of Business registry in Juba South Sudan. The law governing how to register a company in South Sudan is the Companies Act, 2012. .
Company registration procedure in South Sudan.
At B & I East Africa, we provide you with front to end, company registration and compliance service in South Sudan.
To register a company in South Sudan, the following steps are required.
- Name reservation. - Verification and reservation of the proposed company name.
- Upon approval of the name, 3 copies of the Memorandum and Articles of Association must be prepared for company registration
What are the requirements for company registration in South Sudan?
- National ID or Passport of the Subscribers.
- Contact information of the directors / shareholders – Email address, telephone numbers, postal address and residential address.
- Proposed Registered office of the company.
- Contact information of the company – Telephone number, email address and postal address
- Authorized Share Capital of the company
- Nature of business and objectives of the company.
- Division of shares between the shareholders of the company.
- Nominal capital of the company.
Can a foreigner register a company in South Sudan?
Any foreign national can register a company in South Sudan.
“Company registration in South Sudan is regulated under the Ministry of Justice .”
Documents required for company registration in South Sudan
- Scan of clear national Identification card or passport of the Directors.
- Scan of Passport photo of the directors.
- Signed and Stamped Copies of the Memorandum and Articles of Association of the company,
- Name reservation notification letter.
- Where the shareholder is a corporate entity, the original Resolution of the company shall be required
Find some answers for the most frequently asked questions below
How do you assist with registration of Companies in South Sudan?
Absolutely! We assist and advice businesses intending to incorporate companies in South Sudan and assist with the entire registration process.
What are the minimum requirements to register a company in South Sudan? e?
Here we go! The minimum requirements to register a company in Juba South Sudan include
- Proposed company names
- Registered office in Sudan. Contact information of the company
- Scan copies of passport of the directors / shareholders
Can I operate a company in South Sudan without registering? ?
No. You are required to register a legal entity by which to carry on business and obtain the relevant licenses in South Sudan.
What are the steps to register a company in South Sudan? ?
The following steps are requires to register a company in Juba.
- Make a name reservation application.
- Draft the Memorandums and articles of the company.
- Execute the company registration forms.
- Attach copies of the passports and passport photos of the directors
- Submit the application for registration.
Can I run a company without registration? ?
Unfortunately no. it mandatory to register a company in South Sudan before starting a business. The answer is no! Registering a company is not the only way to start a business in South Sudan.
Can a foreigner register a Company in South Sudan? Can a Foreigner own 100% of a company setup in South Sudan??
Yes, a foreigner can register and own a company in South Sudan. However they cannot own the company 100 % . They will need to cede at least 31% to a local person..