Work VISA application in Kenya.
An Immigration work Permit in Kenya is referred to as a Class D Permit or employment Permit. Work permits are, upon qualification and application issued to foreign Nationals to reside and work in Kenya.
For one to qualify to get a work permit in Kenya. The applicant should generally have qualifications and skills not available in the local job market. However, at the discretion of the immigration offices, Foreign owned businesses may be allocated slots for strategic employees.
“Employment Permits in Kenya are jealously issued so as to safeguard the local job market and to ensure that jobs that can be done by Kenyan citizens are kept for them. We offer consultation and advice on the processing and applications of work permits in Kenya”
Requirements for application of a work permit in Kenya
- 1. Copy of certificate of incorporation / registration of the employer company or organization.
- 2. Copy of the Memorandums or registration documents of the company or organization.
- 3. PIN certificate of the Company / Organization.
- 4. Copy of current Passport of the applicant.
- 5. Passport photo of the applicant.
- 6. Appointment cover letter from the company / organization.
- 7. Academic Qualification certificates of the applicant.
- 8. CV of the applicant.
- 9. Contact information of both the applicant and the employer. Email addresses, Telephone number, Postal address.
- 10. Physical address of the company and Residential address of the applicant.
The requirements for a work permit are strict and the applicant must give detailed academic vitae and certified qualification certificates.
How to apply for a work permit in Kenya
Upon compilation of the requirements. We shall fill out the Work permit application form 25 and submit the application for processing, clearance and approval.