Special Pass Permit application in Kenya.
A Special Pass in Kenya is an immigration Permit issued to foreign nationals wishing to work in Kenya for a short period of time. It is commonly referred to as a temporary work permit.
A Special Pass permit is issued for a period of 3 months and may in some cased be extended for another 3 months. A special pass is also generally issued where a work permit is pending.
“A Special Pass in Kenya gives legal status to foreign nationals wishing to work for a short period of time, to volunteer or to carry our a consultation in Kenya for a period not more than 3 months”
Application for a Special Pass in Kenya.
- 1. Copy of certificate of incorporation / registration of the employer company or organization.
- 2. Copy of the Memorandums or registration documents of the company or organization.
- 3. PIN certificate of the Company / Organization.
- 4. Copy of current Passport of the applicant.
- 5. Passport photo of the applicant.
- 6. CV of the applicant..
- 7. Academic qualification certificates of the applicant..
- 8. Cover letter of the employer or organization.
- 9. Contact information of both the applicant and the employer. Email addresses, Telephone number, Postal address.
- 10. Physical address of the company and Residential address of the applicant.
A special pass is processed and issued to qualified applicants upon application.
How to apply for a Special Pass in Kenya
Upon compilation of the requirements. We shall fill out the Special pass application and submit the application for processing, clearance and approval. A special pass application may take anything between 10 days to a month to process.